The Next Generation of Chemical Injection Valve & Metering Devices
Yokogawa TechInventhas developed a unique design based on the patented FluidCom™ technology that provides integrated flow control and metering using a unique combination of material and thermal effects.
FluidCom™ chemical injection valve and metering controller is a fully automated, simple and reliable device equipped with integrated autonomous valve control, continuous flow metering and self-cleaning functionality.
The unique design of FluidCom™ valves includes minimal mechanical moving parts and is proven to provide operators with an accurate, reliable solution to control chemical injection applications with no regular maintenance required.
The FluidCom™ Valve - Accurate, Reliable & Cost Saving
FluidCom™ delivers optimized regularity and significant cost savings
- Reduced CAPEX and OPEX
- Increased accuracy and stability
- Fully automated/remote - no manual adjustment required
- Works on thermal expansion - less mechanical moving parts
FluidCom™ is multi-functional, simple and cost effective
- Replaces conventional flow control valves, actuators, flowmeters and controllers
- Pressure and temperature independent
- Reduced space and weight
- An enhancement in Integrated Operations
FluidCom™ provides improved HSE and proven reliability
- Real-time control and monitoring
- Wired or wireless HART communication
- No regular maintenance - self-cleaning functionality
- Improved HSE - less chemical exposure
Product image rights: Yokogawa TechInvent